Thursday, May 17, 2012

Water Paint Art Project


My water art project as you can see consisted on an exotic fish I researched on google images. I decided to do something different, other then copying some body elses picture online. So, making it my own but a different style.

My favorite part of this was actually drawing it out, while deciding what types of water colors to use on it. Someone who has had little experience on water colors, I think I do quite good at it. Shading is actually one of my favorite things to do.

But, I felt like I messed up on his fin .. I put a little to much orange and red faded in the purple .. made it look a little gross looking is what I think.

Taking more time on his fins is something I would of done. Other then that I think I did well on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment