Wednesday, February 22, 2012


I thought I did overall good on this sketch of a minion from despicable me. I took my time on this and didn't rush at all.

I thought i did very successful on this. Not so tight with the left side of other minions I sketched out. I would've been able to put more detailed in them if I didn't rush on that part of the sketch.

What worked on this project was my shading. Not so much huge in detailed shading, but small portions of it. What didn't work was the left side of my sketch. I didn't put to much shading in the other minions I did.

If I were to redo this project I would change my left side of my book. I was thinking of doing step-by-step on how to draw a minion.


I really didn't find anything difficult on drawing this.

What I learned from this piece would be time consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment